Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My second Top Gear project is Jeremy Clarkson's channel crossing Nissank. I have tried to make it as realistic as possible. If there is anything wrong, then leave a comment and I will try to fix it.
It has may features. They are:
- A sunroof to get in and out of
- An outboard motor
- Oil drums which can be raised or lowered on hinges
- Fishing rods
It also comes with a Jeremy Clarkson minifigure.
Here is my other Top Gear set (Richard Hammond's Dampervan): https://ideas.lego.com/projects/131796