Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hi, everyone! This is CleverWaffle27 with my latest project, the RC Jeep Crawler! I'm hoping to reach 10,000 supporters and get this awesome creation available as a LEGO set for you guys! As you can see, it's massive, and loaded with features and playability. Adventure awaits!
- Sturdy chassis and body
- Sharp color scheme
- Driven by two Power Functions XL motors, geared down 3:5 for excellent power!
- Steered by a Power Functions Servo motor (Rack and Pinion)
- Powered by a Power Functions AAA Battery Box
- Four 81.6 x 38 R tires, some of the largest that LEGO has to offer!
- Crawler Style suspension (Live Axle), using Hard Shock Absorbers (Yellow Type)
- Detailed interior and exterior, along with intricate reclining seats
- Bright functional headlights
- Opening and self-closing doors (using LEGO rubber bands)
- Posable sideview mirrors
- Great performance, especially outdoors! You'll be surprised to see what this offroader can handle!
- 'Rock' props are included with the set!
Please support if you're reading this!
- If you have questions, really like this project, or want to know more, make it known in the comments section! ;) Also, advertise your project [or a project you think is really cool] in the comments!
And don't forget to follow! -More outstanding projects on the way!