Operation: Steam Knights - Delux Bone Mecha
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This 321 piece mecha unit is a continuation of the Operation Steam Knights theme. It is created to add villains to the story and to generate a more varied colour pallet for the line.
- Multiple joints in all limbs to allow for various poses and game play.
- Chain linked weapons for simulated attack (could be adapted in real bricks to include launching mechanism.
- Opening cockpit hatch to remove skeleton pilot.
- Armoured skeleton mini fig.
Fiction: Within the Steam Knights' world there are those who create mecha using the engineering skills of the Dwalves, and those who do so by magic. The villain known as Necrosus does so by the darkest of evil magic. Powered by evil this pile of metal and bones is a walking engine of destruction.
Close up shot of cockpit detail and pilot.
Close up shot of weapons, harpoon and sword.
Rear view, to show detail not all at the front.
Wizard of the Green / Wizard of the Green LDD
Wise Man / Wise Man's Medieval Mecha LDD
Thief / Bandit of the Woods LDD
Delux Bone Mecha / Bone Mecha version 3 ldd
Centrix / X213 Sagitarix LDD
Lady Kay / X369 Lady Karolyn LDD