Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This hypercar is inspire by a lot of cars like the Ferrari LaFerrari, Lamborghinis, the Porsche 918, the Bugatti Chiron,… in short a bunch of super-iper-mega-hypercars available (!) today.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Naked - wheel design;
- Twin- Turbo V12 engine;
- Adjustable aero pretty much everywhere;
- Available in Hardtop or Roadster version;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Race seats;
- Digital cockpit and infotainment;
- Air conditioning vents;
- Super stiff F1 suspension system with front steering;
- Lamborghini – hinged opening doors;
- Opening roof (Hardtop version only) for easy access;
- Opening rear hood in two parts;
- Deployable side mirrors;
Pros and cons:
+ your next mobile phone background picture is here.
- you can’t fit a dog in the cargo bay ‘cause it isn’t.
brick counter and difficulty:
457 bricks the Hardtop, 452 the Roadster, medium-hard building difficulty.