Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Falcon 9 is the United States' most prolific and advanced rocket currently in service, capable of launch payloads and landing safely back to Earth. It is currently the only way for the United States to send resupply missions to the ISS.
This model seeks to honor the terrific service which the Falcon 9 has provided humanity. This model is built to the same scale as the Lego Saturn V, so they can be displayed alongside each other.
The Falcon 9 is the first rocket to have a first stage successfully launch, land, be refurbished, then launch and land again!
This set contains approximately 620 pieces and features:
- 9 Merlin 1D Engines in an Octaweb configuration
- Deployable landing legs on the First Stage
- Detachable first and second stages, as well as the Dragon Trunk.
- Deployable titanium grill fin mock ups
The fully assembled Falcon 9 Full Thrust stands at silghtly more than half a meter tall.
Please share this model proposal so that everyone may bring home and enjoy building!