Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- A TRX suspension trainer, safely connected to the wall
- Next to the TRX is a collection of dumbells and kettlebells
- There is a chest press for the heavy workout
- The good old home trainer, made with one of the spare bikes
- And the crosstrainer to add some more cardio exercises
- Upper left: a hole where the mouse is living
- On the hometrainer: no-smoking sign, pointing out the obvious
- Top row of bricks, to the right: customized graffiti style brick with "CrossFit" text on it
- Note that both the torso and pants of all there minifigures have an own design
- To make sure they would be able to work-out after sunset, they placed two industrial type lights with standard
- The base exists of two plates with a hinge brick in the wall which make it possible to slide the plates open to change the look of the model
- Todd has won in 1988 the Iron Man triathlon and is still in an excellent shape
- Rob is still working the TRX each day to get the best abs in town
- Xavier has a lot of trouble getting to the desired amount of weight. He is living the quote his t-shirt is showing