Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I was inspired by the modular buildings serie and I wanted to create a fire station that could be added to my lego modular city.
- The building has two floors: At the first floor there is the entrance and a big window,there is also the fire station's logo between them.At the second floor there are three windows,a large window with flowers and two simple smaller windows.
- I added some small details,for example,the mailbox near the door,a waste bin with a cat and some flowers on the ledge of the biggest second floor's window.
- I chose the color bright red for the walls because it identifies the idea of fire house and the colors brick yellow and white for the details of the facade,for example the ledge above the windows.
if you like it,please,supports my idea!