Geonosian Arena Beasts: ACKLAY, NEXU & REEK
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
well here's my design for such a set. it would include all the bricks required to build a minifig scale ACKLAY, a NEXU and a REEK, along with the 3 columns & minifigs of Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan. the set would feature around 600 pieces to build:
- 1 x Acklay
- 1 x Nexu
- 1 x Reek
- 4 x minifigs (Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme and perhaps a Geonosian)
- 3 x Arena Columns
. . . sound good?
well if you want this set made i need your support. register with CUUSOO, tell everyone you know to do the same, and get going . . .
there is potential for this set to be expanded to include modular add-on sets such as:
- a Caged Gateway inc. a brick-built Orray + a Geonosian 'Picador' minifig
- an Arena Viewing Platform inc. Poggle the Lesser, Count Dooku + a Neimoidian minifigs
- an Arena wall/seating area inc. Geonosians + Jango Fett & a young Boba Fett minfigs
. . . the fearsome ACKLAY has joints 4 joints in each of its 6 legs, as well as in the neck, head claws and tail. he's built from almost 300, mostly Sand Green and Tan, bricks and stands around 180mm tall . . . good luck Obi-Wan!
. . . the lithe NEXU has joints in all its legs, neck and both tails. it is made from more than 70 Very-Light-Grey and Dark Bluish-Grey bricks. . . . he'll make an easy meal of a Geonosian, but might find Padme more than a match!
. . . the lumbering REEK has 3 points of movement in each leg and an opening mouth. it is made from around 200, mainly Dark Bluish-Grey, Dark Red and Pearl Gold bricks . . . Anakin (and Jango) will be 'bowled-over' to meet this guy!
. . . the 3 Arena Columns feature fixing points for chains / handcuffs and one is designed with a simple trigger mechanism that would enable it to break in half & collapse.