Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I made a set for my Girlfriend for her birthday and thought it would be fun to post it on Ideas. The Figures of me & my Girlfriend are purist. I thought it would be fun for people to share in the fun me and my Girlfriend have with LEGO as well as having an officially released figure of me and my Girlfriend. One of the things I love doing (And my friends love it too) is when I make purist custom figures of them, so I tried my hand at making a set. Pretty much my only criteria should this set pass is:
1. The Car is Sand Green (This is the closet color to her car)
2. The Figures stay Yellow (I prefer Yellow Figures)
3. The only unique printing would be for my Girlfriend (A dual sided Head. One side with Glasses & one side without)