Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Today I present a new and funny LEGO project: Pizza Makers.
They are 4 mini LEGO chefs making a very tasty pizza.
The pizza is made of peperoni, olives, bacon and lots of cheese, but it seems that one of the chefs is eating all the meat ...
In this project I have used 690 LEGO briks.
I think it can be an amazing LEGO set someday, it's funny and different, and... who does not like pizza?
I hope you like the project, and if you like it, please share and support it.
If you like Pizza Makers, you might also like my other projects:
- Summer Swimming Pool: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/165664
- Medieval Jousting: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/165833
Also you can follow me on Instagram if you like my LEGO projects: https://www.instagram.com/alastorblackdesigns/
Thank you for your time!