Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I’m very happy to present to you my latest LEGO design: The small western village. This is a very cool LEGO build, exclusively made up of LEGO bricks, of course. It's as I say in the name, "mini modular", that means you can separate the houses, and make villages with different shapes. The only limit is your imagination.
- Three houses (one brown, one red and one yellow)
- One sheriff’s office (green), that includes a small prison (grey)
- One saloon (brown)
- One bank (beige)
- One gun shop (brown)
- 6 ground pieces and one square cross piece.
- The sheriff's office, the gun shop, the houses, and the bank have a base size of 8×8.
- The saloon has a base size of 16×8.
- The ground pieces have a size of 8×6.
- The square ground piece has a shape of 6×6.
Do you want this cool LEGO to be part of your collection?
Don't forget to vote!