Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This muscle car is inspired by the Dodge Challenger SRT8, especially in the front. Some details are inspired also by the latest Ford Mustang, even it’s not a proper “muscle car”.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Matt black paint with race stripes.
- Hood air scoops;
- Wide rear wheels for track day use.
- Quad exhaust tips;
- Side steps;
- Racing stripes;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Race seats;
- Infotainment system;
- Adjustable steering wheel;
- Exterior – matched Bicolor interior;
- Opening doors;
- Tilting suspension system and front steering;
- Removable roof for easier access;
Pros and cons:
+ the perfect tire – destroyer weapon to erase the moquette from your house floor.
- your grandma probably will not appreciate the ride.
brick counter and difficulty:
417 bricks, medium building difficulty.