Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The R53 MINI (for some reason MINI has to all be in capitals) was released in 2001 and was the replacement for the original Mini. There were three versions: the One, the Cooper and the Cooper S. It was replaced in 2006 by the 2nd generation, which looked the same, but was slightly bigger.
My LEGO MINI is a Cooper. It is 6 studs wide, 14 studs long and uses 121 bricks. It includes:
- White racing stripes, roof and rear view mirrors
- Opening doors
- A dashboard with central speedometer
- Four seats
If you would like it in any other colours, leave a comment. I would also like suggestions of what I should build next (I'd prefer cars).
If you like this, then you should see the projects made by these Ideas members: Camshaft (me), JediPippin, LegoBricker, Lightningtiger, LoneCoyote, Merida36, StudTech, TheLordOfBricks.