Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The project represents:
- Sylvain Durif in his Bugarach 2012 outfit, with his flute
- the BMW 750 1995 IA, with Racing Dynamics 20" rims and 275/40 R20 tyres
- the Plasma Kit, installed on the front seat (It is made out of the two springs, the rotating table tennis ball filled with salty water, and the two springs. It is protected in a red champagne box)
Sylvain Pierre Durif is quite a character. His multi-competency profile lead to be considered by most as a genius.
He is not only a great inventor (plasma kit, represented in this model), he has many more competencies, such as:
Writer, Pilot, Strategic Thinker, Jewelry Creator, Enigma Solver, Dancer, Teacher, Musician (flute and pan flute), Realtor of the Light Cities, Explorer, King of France, Merlin Druid, Start Up Creator, Wild Fruits Harvestor, Negociator, you name it! He is seen by some as the new Bill Gates or the new Steve Jobs.
He started to become a famous international public figure when explaining why the end of the world would not happen in 2012 in Bugarach (Aude, France).
Every kid would dream to play with Sylvain Durif action figure, as he is a true role model!
Please support this project by registering in the LEGO IDEAS platform
Tell me if you have new projects idea in the comments with Sylvain!