Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello everyone. I want to introduce you to my model floatplane
A floatplane (float plane or pontoon plane) is a type of seaplane, with one or more slender pontoons (known as "floats") mounted under the fuselage to provide buoyancy.
Model is designed to scale mini figures and size comparable to such aircraft as Cessna 172 or de havilland canada dhc-2. In model fit one minifigure, are opening the door to the cabin and cargo compartment
the main advantages of my model
- minifigures scale
- real proportions of length, height, wingspan
- open cabin door
- opening a spacious luggage compartment
If you like my model, click "support"!