Lego Escape Room
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Can you solve the Lego Escape Room? Support today for your chance to find out!
The Lego Escape Room is a fully functional, totally customizable puzzle set. Open secret compartments and trap doors, find keys, and open the back door to escape- then rebuild the room with a totally different theme to face a brand new challenge! Test your friends to see how fast they can get out of the standard rooms, and then build your own puzzles for a fresh play experience. Watch the video below to see how it works!
Before you get started, here are a few general rules to keep in mind:
1. Look for trap doors, pieces that rotate or move, and easily removed objects.
2. Only try to solve the room inside the walls.
3. The furniture itself may not be removed, but anything on the furniture or on the walls may be removed.
4. Any keys you find will be colour coded to the keyhole they fit.
The Lego Escape Room is based off of the full sized escape rooms now found in cities all over the place. In this set, there are three included escape rooms that are easily interchangeable on the basic building: a detective's office, a mad scientist's lab, and a medieval throne room. Each of these rooms come with appropriate minifigures so that they can be used as play sets, as well as puzzles. The premise is always the same, yet always a challenge- solve the puzzle, escape the room. With each room, you are faced with a brand new challenge. But the fun doesn't have to stop there- what kind of escape room can you create? From a spaceship to a pirate ship, from the desert to the jungle- the escape room can be anywhere! The possibilities are limitless.
Thanks for the support! Good luck escaping!