Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a Spy car based on a 1962 Ford Zodiac. I decided to create this as most Lego Spy Cars are built around the gadgets, on this the gadgets are built around the car. I had just built a Zodiac out of Lego and decided to make him a spy car. Lego could easily release this with one of their 'Agents' ranges.
- Video of features:
- 6 Blocks wide
- 2 seats, steering wheel
- Changing Number plates - could be adapted by Lego to their choice.
- Retractable Bullet Proof Shield
- Removable roof and 'Ejector' seat (Red button for ejector seat)
- Opening Bonnet with engine underneath possibly a weapon could go here.
- Grappling Hook
The wheels are from the Cars 2 car 'Holley Shiftwell'