Clash of Clans
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
In 3 points, why Clash of Clans is gonna make a fantastic Lego set:
1. IMMENSE POPULARITY
Two years after its release on the appstores, it is still a chart-topping game, with millions of players everyday.
2. GREAT ACCESSIBILITY
The Clash of Clans IP is extremely accessible to players of all gender and all ages. The stories: a father and son are in my clan, my friends forming clans to play with their co-workers. The all-important demographic for Lego: kids, are also a big demographic of Clash of Clans players.
3. MODULAR DESIGN
My concept is a starter set, comprising of the most iconic buildings and units. Lego could easily create a range of expansion sets - with dark elixir drills, the barbarian king, dragons, hog riders, etc. Everyone could buy different sets and recreate their own arrangement of the village.
Buildings I've decided to include in the starter set:
- Town Hall
- Army Camp
- Archer Tower
- Gold Storage
- Elixir Storage
...and the minifigs:
- Wall Breaker
Items inside the town hall:
- a painting of a P.E.K.K.A (the troops are studying whether it is a knight, a samurai or a robot)
- a map to plan out the next raid
- barrel of elixir
- chest of gold
- some weapons
Let me know in the comments:
- What would you add/remove from this starter set
- What other units or buildings would you like to see made into Lego form, and I will try my best to create them and post as an update.