My Little Pony - Friendship is magic
Update: I have added the first 3 of the mane six miniature sets. Buildings in scale with the ponies would be enormous and expensive to produce and purchase, hence the difference in size.
The main idea, is to create pony shaped minifigures (or in this case miniponies), which could be used to populate other lego built buildings from Lauren Faust's brilliant TV Show: My little pony - Friendship is magic.
The buildings are microscale, and currently include: Twilight's Treehouse, The Apple Family Barn, and Rainbow Dash's Cloud Chateau.
The ponies would be cusomizable with wings or different hairpieces. The unicorn horn would be part of the hairpiece.
For the headpiece, hair and tail of the 3d model, I used Karol Pawlinski 's downloadable 3D pony library.
Link here: http://fav.me/d3k5wig
Thank you for watching this, Support if you like it :)
IMPORTANT: We are aware of the licensing issues, that might come, if this project is approved by Lego. This is something, that the concerned parties have to work out between themselvses. I personally hope and believe, that a mutually benefical agreement can be reached, when the time comes. Thank you for understanding this, and I wish you a great time browsing Cuusoo.
Pages and features of this project:
- A fan created a facebook page for the project which seems to follow our progress with the project. You can find it here:
- S1MP50N was so kind to create a wiki page for this project on mlpfanart.wikia.com
be sure to check it out here:
- GK733 created a promotional Youtube video of this project:
- Special thanks: I'd like to thank all of the supporters, and Equestria Daily founder and editor Sethisto, for featuring this project on their website again!
- SantaMoss featured the project on the BrickUltra website:
- Another special thanks to Equestria Daily for featuring the project again. It seems most of the action happened in my offline-time, but I'm trying to catch up with the comments and everything that happened. Thank you!
The mane six minifigures.
Here is a detailed image of the LEGO minipony's updated, version 2 structure.
Another set idea, involving regular bricks: DJ Pon-3, at the Canterlot Wedding.
The minifig uses the same hair mould as Rainbow dash, with the horn added.
The discs, are round tiles, and are planted on rotateable plates, aka turntables, so you can actually spin them.
Big Macintosh, ad an example for a colt minifigure. This one still uses the old design, I'll update that sometime later, possibly with his neck thingy added on the back stud.
February 29, 2012 – 0 supporters
March 4, 2012 – 200 supporters
March 5, 2012 – 500 supporters
March 22, 2012 – 1000 supporters
April 19, 2012 – 2000 supporters
April 25, 2012 – 5000 supporters
May 7, 2012 - 6000 supporters
May 16, 2012 - 7000 supporters