Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After a visit in Hamburg, I thought why is no modular building next to a river/lake/bay.
This is the result of the question. A beautiful fish restaurant with copper roof. The corner house is not surrounded by streets. It´s next to a river. A promenade follows the river. Between is the ambulatory with balcony on top. Watch the wonderful ornaments (sail ship/fish) on the sidewalk.
In the first floor is the kitchen and a huge hall for ceremonial occasions. As decoration the hall got a shark tank and a candela.
In the next floor is a small museum. A model of the sail ship Bricktania, arts and a second tank. Pass the bar to get on the balcony and enjoy the view. You also find the toilet with functional mirror at this floor.
The top floor is a flat. Plants, sleeping couch, closet and tv with videogame styles the interior. A roof deck is also available.
If you want, make a trip with the tug boat
- 11 Minifigures
- 3 animals outside the tanks.
- Shark tank
- Tug boat
- Many PRINTED! Parts. No stickers.
- Many metalized parts
- Glow in the dark elements
- Many lovely details
- Over 2600 parts of building fun.
Sorry that renders doesn’t show chains in correct position.
Feel free to share on social media.