You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO sets, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
Apollo 11 Saturn-V
Last Updated 1 year ago. Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This year is the 45 years Apollo 11 Moon-landing anniversary.
What a perfect time to present you the Saturn-V rocket which took the Apollo 11 crew to the moon out of Lego!
You can find more informations about the Saturn-V rocket and the Apollo 11 mission here.
The whole Lego rocket is about 1 meter/130 studs high (aprox. 1:110 scale), has 1179 bricks and lots of features:
- removable 1st rocket-stage with the main rocket engine
- removable 2nd rocket-stage with rocket engine
- removable 3rd rocket-stage with the Apollo spacecraft
- Apollo spacecraft with the "Eagle" Lunar Lander and the Lunar Orbiter
- the rescue rocket on top of the whole spacecraft
- two minifigure astronauts on the Moon for displaying
Please support this project if you like it!
Also make sure to tell all your friends and share this project everywhere you can to make this become an official Lego set!
I hope you like the Lego Saturn-V!