Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Electric Sports Car
My submission to LEGO® Ideas is the Electric Sports Car.
Why this would make a good LEGO® set:
- It is a small, compact car while keeping many realistic features such as headlights, taillights, bumpers, mirrors, third brake light, detailed hood, and much more.
- It sits a minifigure, which is popular among builders with as a must-have feature to include.
- The looks of the vehicle appeals to car enthusiasts, especially younger people who are usually fond of cool-looking cars.
- It even looks like an electric car with special building techniques like attaching a 3x1 tile to the front and rear, which overlaps half of the lights giving the model a very unique appearance!
How I would approach the set design:
- Electric Sports Car has a bold color scheme: red with a bit a white and grey. The wheels imitate aluminum wheels. If LEGO® would see fit, I would add doors. But again, it was meant for a simple design with clever details where fit.
Thank you for checking out my Electric Sports Car.
I hope you find it pleasing, and please support this project!