Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Thomas the Tank Engine is one of the most iconic children's characters of all time. From his origins as a carved broomstick toy created by the Rev. W. Awdry to the huge franchise of today, Thomas and all of the other engines on the Island of Sodor have entertained while teaching valuable life lessons such as friendship, honesty, and determination.
This 193-piece model includes:
- Thomas- Thomas is a cheeky tank engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler, and a short stumpy dome. He works very hard to be a really useful engine, but occasionally can be mischevious. He first appeared in the Thomas the Tank Engine Railway Series book, published in 1946, and has become the star of the franchise since.
- Annie & Clarabel- Annie & Clarabel are Thomas' two loyal coaches. They were given to him along with his branch line for helping James the Red Engine after his accident. Annie always faces forwards and carries passengers, but Clarabel faces backwards. She can carry passengers, luggage, and the guard.
Thomas, Annie & Clarabel all connect via a flexible coupling system for easy play. They all have free-moving wheels so they can roll along easily on carpet or a hard surface.
This project would be a great seller as it appeals to kids and adults who are nostalgic about their own childhoods. To me, Thomas the Tank Engine has been part of my life for almost 20 years. It will never lose its classic charm and legacy. Please support, share, and get the word out there! It would be great to see Thomas and his Friends in the LEGO system.