Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Finding us in the future
Thank you so much for visiting our project.
It looks like we are not going to make 10,000 this time around, but we have some plans and will think a few things through and try again at some point in the future.
For updates on this project you can follow on twitter at:
Or you can follow Alatariel and Me at
Pictures of the real Brick Vardo
Not really that much dialog is needed for this update. I just wanted to share the photos from the IRL model I have "completed."
To be sure, It needs a couple drawers, a rope, and a bag, but the general build is complete.
On the inside we have (going clockwise):
- A Cat & A small barrel
- A dresser
- the door
- A small stove with a pot of stew
- A writing desk with a document, ink well, quill, and stool
- A Bed with a quilt and storage space (two books are under the bed but those are impossible to see in the photos)
I guess I should add a lute Case now that I think about it.