The Scout camping project
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
5/9/2014 - 1000 supporters!On
We've finally reached 1000 supporters!
It may not be a big step (in fact, we're only 1/10 of total votes), but it's for sure an important milestone!
Also, thanks for all your suggestions/ideas, I'm currently working on some of them.
I also want to clarify some things:
- about the girl scouts: Yes, there are actually girl scouts in the project.
- about the BSA licensing/ why I didn't do a country-specific scout group: First: it would be difficult to choose a specific country for the project, and people would have asked why didn't I do "PLACE HERE ANY COUNTRY". Second, a stereotypical scout set is better because it's instantly recognizable, unlike a state specific one.
- about the uniform colors: The colors I used were also used by LEGO (green grocer), but obviously, it's up to them to do the colors. See previous point about why I didn't do a country specific uniform.
Also, Don't forget to tell your friends about this project!