Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
BuildFiend and nunki-psi are happy to present their collaborative project: Tinkerer´s Tree House!
- Pull off the side modules and the roof truss for easy play
- Swing open the roof to reveal the bedroom
- Use the deck at the foot of the ladder to relax
- Send water up to the entrance by using the winch for the bucket
- Tinker on your workbench in the main interior area
- Cook on the kitchen’s oven inside the bigger side module
- Find some useful tools inside the smaller side module
- Pop off the floor of the attic to reach the main floor fast and easy
- Pick some mushrooms out of your garden outside
- Open the trapdoor to access the tree trunk chute
- Open the door to the tree trunk to access the inside
Minifigure: Gnome Tinkerer
Animals: 2 birds
Brick count: 1204
If you like this project, please support it and help it to “go viral” to some extent (by tweeting, blogging, sharing, publishing or spreading the word).
Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated!
Please also take a look at our other individual projects and their updates: