Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here is a micro-scale 3-D map showing:
- Small forest
- Several snow-capped peaks
- Two opposing fortresses
- Majestic river
- 3 miniature ships (images of which are also presented separately).
The map itself has a border around the edges, size 10x12 pins (which is very compact and allows you to place anywhere).
The small size of the models allows you to create large-scale scenes using a minimum of bricks, and the models themselves can be used in other compositions.
The set is built with 130 bricks, all images was made with the help of Studio 2.0.