Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- 1 x Octuptarra Magna Tri-Droid*
- 1 x LR-57 Retail Clan Droid*
- 1 x Separatist General Whorm Loathsom* minifig (S-Classic has made a fantastic example here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/24165- i couldn't do better)
- 1 x minifig. Clone Commander (not pictured)
- 2 x minifig Jet-Pack Clone Troopers (not pictured)
- 1 x small landscape/rubble/Christophsis building (not pictured)
* all NEW designs
. . . sound good?
well if you want this set made i need your support. register with CUUSOO, tell everyone you know to do the same and get going . . .
**this set 'could' potentially be incorated with S-Classic's AV-7 Mobile Anti-Vehicle Cannon set to produce one HUGE Battle of Christophsis set. in that case my contribution would form the Separatist side and 2 x Battle Droids and 1 x Super Battle Droid minifigs would replace the Clone Troopers above.
. . . built to minifig. scale, the gigantic Magna Tri-Droid towers over regular minifigures (see the 'tiny' white figure near the Tri-Droids foot) & the Retail-Clan Droids . . . it stands at 350mm tall and more than 550mm across. it has more than 500 pieces and stands unassisted and doesn't need a support . . . (except yours of course!) . . .
. . . the Retail-Clan Droid included in this set is also built to minifig scale and stands 75mm tall. the illustration above shows 3 different potential colour variations. the final set would include just one . . .
* if you like Clone Wars/Christophsis themed projects - take a look at S.-Classic's 'AV-7 Mobile Antivehicle Cannon' https://ideas.lego.com/projects/24165