Collectable brick-built Beast Packs: Starwars/Clone Wars
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
each pack would contain:
- 100-150 bricks
- a number of new printed pieces and/or bricks in new/unique colours
- a NEW minifigure
- a small baseplate/plant/landscape section
below are some initial designs/suggestions:
- GUTKURR + Clone Trooper (Waxer/Boil) minifig
- BANSHEE + Clone Trooper (501st - maybe Fives) minifig
- ANOOBA + Osi Sobeck minifig
- INSECTOMORPH + Dug Cavalier minifig
- ORRAY + Geonosian 'Picador' minifig
+ others to come:
- NARGLATCH + Talz Warrior
- DEWBACK + Imperial Stormtrooper
- VARACTYL+ Obi-Wan Kenobi
- RONTO + Jawa
- MASTIFF PHALONE + Clone Trooper (Rex) minifig
- SKALDER + Pirate minifig
- DACTILLION + Utapan minifig
No.1: GUTKURR + Waxer/Boil Clone Trooper minifig: pack would include bricks to build a minifig-scale Gutkurr, seen on Ryloth during the Clone Wars tv series, in Dark Orange/Dark Tan with specially printed 'carapace' bricks and a Clone Trooper minifigure.
No.2: BANSHEE + 501st Clone Trooper/ARC (Fives) minifig: pack would include bricks to build a 2 x minifig-scale Banshee, seen on the planet Umbara during the Clone Wars tv series, in Dark Blue/Sand Blue and Glow-in-the-Dark with specially printed 'wing' pieces . . . and a Clone Trooper minifigure.
No.3: ANOOBA + Osi Sobeck minifig: pack would include bricks to build 2 x minifig-scale ANOOBA's, seen defending the 'Citadel' Prison on Lola Sayu, in Olive Green/Black and an Even Piell/Osi Sobeck minifigure . . .
No.4: ORRAY + Geonosian 'Picador' minifig: pack would include bricks to build a minifig-scale Orray, as seen on Geonosis during Episode III in the Geonosian Arena Scene, in Dark Bluish-Grey. The Orrays pictured above have 4 jointed legs, a jointed and rotatable head and an opening jaw. The Geonosian 'Picador' can sit in the elaborate recessed seat and carries a long electrified prod.
No.5: INSECTOMORPH + Dug 'Cavalier' minifig: pack would include bricks to build 1 x minifig-scale Insectomorph, as seen in the Clone Wars tv series during the battle of Malastare, in Olive/Yellow bricks. The Insectomorph design shown here has 2 jointed rear legs, 2 smaller jointed front arms and a specially designed saddle enabling the Dug minifig (not pictured) to sit within it carrying his electrified lance-like weapon.
No.6: NARGLATCH + Talz Warrior minifig. pack would include bricks to build 1 x minifig-scale Narglatch, as seen in the Clone Wars tv series, in Sand Blue & White bricks. (not yet pictured - images to-come)