Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The BMW i3 was released in 2014. It was fully electric, but wasn't BMW's first all electric car, as they had built an electric 2002 and an electric E30. Later, they introduced a 'range extender' option. This was a petrol engine which charged the batteries as it drove along.
My LEGO i3 has lots of features. Here is a list of them:
- Windscreen wipers at the front
- A windscreen wiper at the back
- Opening doors
- A charging point that can be connected with the car
It also comes with a minifigure.
If you like cars, you may also like my other sets. You can see them here: https://ideas.lego.com/profile/Camshaft/activity