The Glacier Falls Lodge
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Castle of the LEGO Rockies, the Glacier Falls Lodge has everything for your minifigures’ dream vacations! Just a short tour bus ride away from Brickler Mountain National Park, this set is sure to provide your minifigures with a fantastic 5 star experience.
This is my first set I’ve submitted to LEGO Ideas. Two years in the making, the idea came about while evacuating from a summer forest fire, while lugging a bunch of bricks around! After 6 or 7 iterations, four downsizes, and two submissions, the best looking build emerged to be presented for you! Ultimately The LEGO Group would set the brick count, sizing, and overall design but I aim to present the most compact model that I can.
Set features include:
- Detailed façade with a wrap-around porch, clock tower, and two smaller detailed towers!
- Hinged-Back Style Build allows for easy access to the ground and second floors.
- Open floor plan allows for many choices for interior building!
- This set uses many unique parts, including wheel decorations over the windows, a clock piece, and the façade above the porch entrance.
- The Glacier Falls Lodge measures 24” high, 18.75” wide, and 8.25” deep.
- Set contains 2,523 pieces (We counted)!
- 1st Floor: 780 parts
- 2nd Floor: 899 parts
- Roof: 844 parts
But don’t let this model just be a hotel! Rearrange the interior or entire build to turn it into a Victorian mansion for your modular street, a dollhouse, or a display model. Add decorations to make the perfect Winter Village compatible set! It also provides a large amount of building parts that can be used for your own creations. Perfect for adults and kids alike!
Now that you're here, please support this project! Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your dog! On second thought, hold that last part. Do you want this model on your shelf at home? Then it’s the time to get out there and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
If you have comments or suggestions please leave them, and thank you for your consideration!