Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The "Obsidian" Vulture :
This is the Vulture, one of the best combat ship from the space simulator Elite Dangerous developped by Frontier.
I tried to create this project accurately compared to the game model while having a good resistance and a minifig inside the cockpit even if it has not the right scale.
I love Elite Dangerous, and more precisely the vulture, it's an amazing combat ship with a beautifull style. So I decided to make a lego one to share my passion. It is black with stone grey and light grey, that's why i named it ''Obsidian'' because the game one isn't that black.
- A cockpit with a minifig
- 2 removable minigun that you can replace with other weapons as beamlaser, pulse/burst laser, canon etc... (i'll provide all those weapons in future updates)
- A retractable landing gear
- A minifig (I want to make a accurate replica of the ED pilot, with both male and female faces)
As a huge fan of ED, it would be amazing if you could support me to make a dream become reality. Support, leave comments, and stay tuned for the upcoming updates! :D
NB: Sorry for the bad english, i'm french ;)