Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Here is my latest set: Go Karts! It is impossible not to like go karting (probably), therefore I thought that if you didn't want to go go karting, you could at least enjoy the fun of it at home. Alternatively, if you had already been go karting, you could re-enact what happened in LEGO.
This set has many different features. You can see them in the pictures, but here is a list anyway:
- Starting lights
- A podium with gold, silver and bronze trophies
- Barriers to stop anyone crashing into the trophies
- Three go karts with adjustable spoilers, one red, one blue and one yellow
- Three minifigures whose racing suits match their karts (you could switch them round if you wanted to)
I have made many LEGO sets, which you can see if you click on this link: https://ideas.lego.com/profile/Camshaft/activity