Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
One of my favorite projects with Legos is building realistic racecars. I decided to build one of my favorite cars, the Porsche RS Spyder.
The Porsche RS Spyder was created by Porsche engineers along with the Penske racing team specifically for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
My Lego model features:
- Exact color schemes of yellow with red accents.
- Approximately 500 pieces.
- The ability to be modified to include a removable engine cover with a detailed engine.
- Wheel covers that curve slightly under the wheel itself.
- Two red air intakes; one over the driver seat and the other over the electrical compartment.
It would be a great set for anyone who loves building racecars. for your support.
Thank you for your support.