Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Greetings, fellow brick lovers!
I'm happy to present you my new project - the legendary Lamborghini Miura SV. I couldn't leave this masterpiece of car engineering without attention it deserves and built it with Lego. Revolutionary and innovative, Miura was basically the first supercar ever produced, setting the standart for sport vehicles up to now. Mid-engined light vehicle with two-seat layout - sounds familiar, right?
Named after Ganadería Miura, the Spanish fighting bull ranch (as well as most of the other Lamborghini cars' names having been associated with bulls), this little devil, equipped with V12 engine, was extremely light, with the weight not exceeding 1300kg. The shapes of the car are not edgy compared to its successor Countach, and this has made the process quite hard for me, as the target was not only to copy the exterior, but also to make the openable parts exactly like in the original.
This 1243 parts' model features:
- openable doors, front and rear part
- fully built interior and a V12 engine replica
- spare wheel in the front part and a tool box behind the engine :)
- modular system for easier building process
Adjusted to scale of most Creator Expert models, this Miura can be a nice addition to everyone's collection. To have the chance to make the things real, all we need is to gain enough supporters - every vote, comment, view, follower and share is extremely appreciated!
Thank you and have a great day!