Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Monster Expedition, Truck, Trailer and Mountainbike? Sort of :)
A swampy set in wich a look at the Vehicles matches the theme's name. Possible new theme for Lego?
I am a big fan of functional, sturdy and very playable sets wich also look nice.
- The truck has functional steering arms wich can be operated at the back.
- The suspension also moves and works! So very nice for heavy offroading.
- It features a bicycle wich can be mounted on the back of the trailer. (Lego does not have a nice downhill mountainbike yet ;) )
- The trailer features opening doors and hatches so our minifig can sleep or sit in the back.
- Some windscreen wipers to keep them windows clean :)
When hitting around a 1000 supports, I will order the bricks for this set.
Wich wheel colours should I use for the vehicle? Leave your comment if interested.
The set is made in LDD with 426 bricks. Some minifigs and/or animals can be added perhaps.
Lego builds beautiful offroading sets, but I personally miss the suspension concept and some more features. (in the minifig like scale).
Thanks in advance for your support and hope to be realizing this set soon!