Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The BMW E30 M3 is the first car built by BMW M GmbH, between 1985 and 1992. For a lot of purist, it is the ultimate M BMW. The engine was a 2.3 then 2.5L 4-cylinder, developing over 200hp, and the chassis the one of the e30 BMW coupe. Originally built for racing, it had also a lot of street-legal competitors, like the sierra cosie or the Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.3-16V. But the M3 was always better.
It’s my most realistic car so far.
I focused my creation on realism, especially on exterior realism. I actually built the entire car because of the front grill and lamps. The bumpers were quite tricky to build, but I think they look great. The wheels are original as well.
Here, the central console was tricky to build. I’m happy with the interior even if it could be better built. I used an official color scheme here.
The engine bay took me hours to finish entirely. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. I used pictures I found of the bay to recreate mine.
It’s the same underneath the car. It’s my first car with a detailed underside.The exhaust line was quite difficult to recreate; I’m pleased with the output. ;-)
This car has:
- A fully functional & working 4-cylinder engine
- A working differential
It also has:
- Opening doors
- An opening engine bonnet, opening in the same way than the real one
- An opening boot
- Adjustable mirrors
- Working wipers
The front seats can:
- Slide forwards and backwards
The seatbacks can also toggle.
The back seats can be folden, to offer a bigger boot.
You can find these other functions in the cabin:
- A glove box
- Working sun visors
- An adjustable interior mirror
- Width : 17 studs (+2 because of the body build wheel arches)
- Length: 47 studs
- Height: 15 studs
- Number of pieces: 1548 pieces
I really thank you for watching, supporting, following and commenting.