Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Why shouldn't Lego minifigures drive the best cars in the world? This set is for the fire-breathing (literally) Pagani Zonda super car. It seats 1 Lego minifigure and has plenty of functioning moving parts. I try to design my sets with as much detail as possible without compromising structural integrity.
- 185 pieces
- 7 stud width construction
- Includes doors that open and a real steering wheel
Often the quad-exhaust is seen shooting flames:
Please vote in the comments on your favorite color or suggest your own
If you like this set, check out my other projects.