Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- This is my creation: an animal clinic. On the sidewalk there is a bench and a lamp. There is a lot of free space for LEGO minifigures. This set includes 4 windows and 2 glass doors. There are dark gray bricks throughout the building. The roof is flat and also has dark gray bricks.
- When you go through the front doors, it is the first room. There is the a front desk and has filing cabinets. The waiting room has 2 chairs and a table for magazines. The waiting room includes an aquarium. In the first room there is access to the exam room.
- The second room is a exam room. It includes a vet exam table, cat kennels,cabinets, doors, and other supplies. There is a door to access the backyard. There is a clipboard and space for whatever you want.
- The backyard has 4 dog kennels and space for minifigures to walk to see the kennels. The kennels have a bucket for food or water. The kennels have swing open doors, for easy access to the animals. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will support it.