Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- This car is not modeled off of any specific car, but techniques were taken from many differnt existing cars such as the Pagani, the stereotypical muscle car, and many others.
- The model is big enough to hold a minifigure though the doors cannot be opened in this specific model ( I hope to include that in an update).
- The color scheme stays to white and purple though the lights are all red.
- The curve of the back of the car and the sides of the front are more modern touches where the robust front resembles an older vehicle.
- This marks the start of a new car series I hope to complete by the end of the summer.