Police Photographer Truck
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Image 1: A shot of all characters, places, vehichles, elements, and bricks in the 'set'. Shown are specially designed minifigures representing Inner-City police and a crook with a $100 bill.
- Image 2 shows a picture of a top view of a scene. Road plate is not included in the set and is merely a background element.
- Image three shows yet another scene top view at an angle. No road plate.
- Images 3, 4, & 5 show the police photographer with different variants of a camera. Regular, zoomed, and Night-Vision.
- Image 6 is a police officer using a scaner made of camera and 1x1 elements.
- Image 7: The back storage area of the photographer's truck comes off to reveal (Images 8 & 9) A newspaper hidden behind the seat of the truck.
- Image 10 is a scene with the police motercycle.
- Images 11 & 12: The opening hatch door in the storage box of the truck. It reveals peices to a scanner, Camera parts, the Camera itself, and a hammer.
- Images 13 and 14 show the crook opening the bench to reveal a crowbar and a $100 bill.
- Image 15 is a scene where a policeman jokingly traps the crook in a trash bin.
1 Police officer with a Radio (Walkie Talkie) element.
1 Police officer with a Handcuff element
1 Photographer police officer with a camera element that has a 1x1 tube and 1x1 translucent red circular plate. The scanner used is made of camera elements and a blaster element (not used for harm).
1 Crook with a crowbar and $100 bill
Lamp post and flower with pothole With a 8x1 flat plate (using LxW)
Bench (opens to reveal secret crook storage) With a 8x1 flat plate (using LxW)
3 bricks (Two 2x2 and One 4x2) (Using LxW) and a garbage bin with a lid (Lid as a 2x2 circular element)