Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This car is inspired by the old – style Lincoln Continental and the other ’60 – ’70 and ‘80 giant rolling sedans.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 6 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Double color paint with chromed gold details;
- Buffalo horn on the hood;
- White color – matching vintage tires;
- Vintage rounded side mirrors;
- Semi – covered rear wheels design;
- Quad exhaust tips;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Vintage interior with front and rear bench seats;
- Manual gearbox;
- Color – matched leather interior;
- Sound system in the doors and on the roof;
- Air vents;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering wheels;
- Opening doors with rear reverse - hinged doors;
- Opening trunk;
- Removable roof for easier access;
Pros and cons:
+ the perfect Chicago – gangster car;
- not exactly agile if you are escaping from a police chase;
brick counter and difficulty:
561 bricks, easy building construction.