Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Hinged hatch to insert and remove mini fig pilot
- Mini Fig knight "Centrix"
- Multi-limbed centaur styled mecha unit
- T-bar joints to allow plenty of posing and play value
- Dual form shield/claw weapon and lance (shield claws can be detached for use by minifig.
Fiction: In the world of the Steam Knights wars are fought using powerful suits of armour that function as "mecha". These are powered by steam, clock work or magic.
Centrix is a knight who serves the emperor of the lowlands and defends the empire from invaders. To aid him he wears an enchanted suit of armour styled after the mythical centaurs. He wields a lance and shield which can convert into a short dual bladed sword for duelling.
Wizard of the Green / Wizard of the Green LDD
Wise Man / Wise Man's Medieval Mecha LDD
Thief / Bandit of the Woods LDD
Delux Bone Mecha / Bone Mecha version 3 ldd
Centrix / X213 Sagitarix LDD
Lady Kay / X369 Lady Karolyn LDD
Close up of Sword deployed.
Close up of shield mode.
Centrix, piloting his magical centaur mecha.
Centrix outside of his armour.