Etihad Towers - Abu Dhabi
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Etihad Towers are one of the most iconic structures in Abu Dhabi. These five skyscrapers seem to be the same, yet their subtle differences in height make them gorgeous. Sides of each tower covered in glass panes nicely shine in sunlight. The angles the towers are oriented at make sure that there is a perfect view from each room in each tower.
I decided to build this model after I fell in love with the Towers' futuristic design when staying in Abu Dhabi. It consists of five similar buildings, three of which are built on a "podium".
- 1560 pieces
- Base ~ approx. 20 x 30 cm
- Height (to the top of the highest tower) ~ approx. 33 cm
As a LEGO set it would be a great companion for other LEGO Architercture structures like Burj Khalifa.