Wild West General Store
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi all, and this is my Wild West General Store.
The General Store is fully stocked, featuring many cans, jars, and cartons of food, medicines, and juices.
Details about this project:
- Cellar: Great repository space, with much room for anything needed to be stored.
- First Floor: Fully stocked shelves, with a checkout counter in the back of the room. There is a hatch down to the cellar.
- Roof: A sign on top of the roof declares this building's purpose, and many a traveler come upon this place to buy the goods they need.
There are 1626 bricks in total.
- Marty Martin, the tidy shopkeeper,
- Larry "The Trigger" Edwards,
- Elliot John, the shopkeeper's apprentice.
Click the support button above, and this could become a reality! Thank you for all your support!