Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
1) I haven't come up with a sturdy leg design yet
2) As is he still makes a good shelf piece.
The fully COMPLETE figure would come with a enlarged display stand and some interchangable weapons like a minigun or flamethrower.
Grievous was one of the best Collector`s sets I`ve seen on my behalf since he made a fabutastic display piece but was relatively small enough for some play ability to be allowed. What i mean is that with the UCS Millennium Falcon for example, it was 100% minifig scale but can you imagine trying to fly an 82cm long Falcon around the room?!?! Alright so LEGO didn't design them for that purpose but I like the idea of a highly detailed display piece being able to double as a action toy.
Obviously he's made of 98% BIONICLE parts so Lego could either use Hero Factory or make him brick-built like Grievous was.
SUPPORT OR BE TERMINATED.