Foosball and Bowling Game
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My idea for a cool lego set is a fully functioning foosball and bowling tabletop game. I made it using a little over 1000 bricks. This would technically make the price high but the part count could absolutely be reduced. I had to work with the pieces I had and improvise. The game is about 11 inches by 7.7 inches and is close to 5 inches tall.
Here are the features:
- Easily changes between foosball and bowling
- Has two goals that fold in flush with the table
- Has a working score system
- Has sturdy working knobs that make foosball fun and easy
- Box on the side with a lid to store the pieces not in use
- Very sturdy
- Can even be played by rough little brothers without breaking
- Lots of fun
Now that you are totally interested, check out these links to see it it action.
Thanks for looking and please support my idea!