Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Our project is a buggy, the single high-maneuverable sports car used in competitions on a cross-country terrain.
The model is equipped with two motors: the first for the movement, the second for turn of the car.
In addition the car is equipped:
- the powerful lighting fixed above the driver's cabin that ensures their safety at a driving on off road terrain;
- shock-absorbers of back wheels which bear the main loading from the engine.
- the strengthened arches of a cabin and a motive compartment which ensure safety of the driver and the main systems in case of a car turning.