Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Here is my 2 door coupé! With it's powerful engine and sports suspension, it can easily beat most sports cars in a race. However, it can also seat 4 minifigures in great comfort.
It is an updated version of the one used in my house set and uses 131 bricks. It is 6 studs wide and 17 studs long. It includes:
- Registration plates on the front and back
- Rear view mirrors
- Opening doors
- A dashboard with dial and steering wheel
- Gear stick
If you like this, you should see the sets by these people: