Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set was inspired by the forage harvester my neighbor uses on his family farm. This model has a realistic look while maintaining playability. This would be a great addition to the LEGO City/Farm series.
The design of this project was completed by looking at pictures of a real Claas Jaguar 980 forage harvester. One of my favorite features of this MOC is the unloading auger that rotates and tilts up, which is very realistic to the real-life machine. The removable header also give this model a fun option that simulates the modern farmer.
- Unloading auger that swings out, up and down
- Two farmer mini-figure
- Wide view cab with removable roof for easy access
- Removable corn header that can be reattached
The set also includes a New Holland tractor with a big red forage trailer. The tractor doesn't have any unique features other than the removable roof for easy access.
The trailer has a pretty special unloading feature. It has a moving floor, that pushes the grass/forage out of the back.
(The whole set consist of 875 LEGO pieces.)
Thank you for taking the time to read the project description and supporting my project!